Thursday 14 May 2015

A new star is born

Spring, summer.... seasons which make you feel happy! In love.... and there you have it! Babies.
And yay... my sister is expecting her 3rd child. A lovely boy.
So of course I am making her a baby blanket.


First of all, sorry for keeping you waiting so long for new inspiration... I have got so many crochet projects waiting to be photographed.... I just cannot find the time to put myself to it.
So today, as the sun was shining, I decided to photograph this blanket so I can finally present a new pattern.


You can make this pattern with any colours you like. By adding more or less rows with one colour you will give the blanket your own, personal touch.

I decided to use two colours and change from 3 rows with one and 2 rows with the other.

The star shape will be extra visible if you use several contrasting colours.


The pattern is easy, so you can do several things while you crochet this blanket. And by adding more rows you can make it as large as you like.


Makes a different baby blanket don't you think? Have fun creating you own!
You can find the pattern to the blanket over HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment