Sunday 7 December 2014

Fancy Holiday Cowl


This crochet cowl was designed for a close friend of my sister. Who is actually giving it to her sister as a x-mas present.

When I asked what colours her sister would like the answer I got as:

Red - Lime Green - Soft Pink - Black - Brown - Purple.

I had visions of flickering neon signs ;)







But I like a good challenge! So I searched the world of wool untill I came up with this sock yarn. You can find those in many different colours and this one did the trick.

The only colour I didn't find in it was brown.... But that just wouldn't match this combination I think.

I love the colours, they give the cowl a chique and fancy look.






This pattern is based on my fairy-tale-cowl, you can fin the pattern over HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment