Saturday 1 November 2014

Eskimo booties

I was being asked by my boyfriend to make a pair of baby booties. One of his colleagues is expecting a little one soon. 


I still have a load of orders standing out, but I like to switch in between to maintain variety in my crochet work and to not let my quality slip by working too long on the same product.

Since I don't know if it will be a boy or girl I made a pair which matches both genders. Main goal is to make them "happy" and standing out.
I actually think that concept worked quite alright on this pair.
Don't you just love the fur collar? 

 For this pair I used different types of yarn. (as I usually do)
I used Baby Alpaca (blue and green), acrylic (brown) and some mix for the fur (probably synthetic).

Crochet hook: 3.5 mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment