Saturday 11 October 2014

Queen of Hearts scarf

I was thinking about adding images into my crochet work, the first image that popped up in my mind was a heart shape. So I puzzled a bit  and came up with this pattern.



I used a tweed yarn for this scarf since that enhances the bulky effect. My son mentioned the fact that

there are bits of black yarn in between the white yarn and if this wasn't a factory fault.

Explaining tweed with the messy effect didn't quite work for him.... "who puts a dirty effect in yarn" were his words...

So perhaps not the best yarn to use for picky kids ;)




The end result reminds me of the heart shape on playing cards, therefor I choose the name Queen of Hearts scarf.


Perhaps you would like to make this scarf yourself. You can find the pattern in my Ravelry store.
This scarf is also for sale in my Etsy store. I sell this scarf for € 24,99*


*when bought on Etsy € 1,- tranaction fee is added.




No comments:

Post a Comment